Azuba Health is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information, and we appreciate that medical information is extremely sensitive. We want to be clear how we use information that we collect when you visit the Azuba Health website at www.azuba.com or use the Azuba Health mobile application to access your personal Azuba Health Lifetime Medical Record (collectively, the “Services”).
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information and when we disclose it
- The steps we take to protect your information
- Certain Service limitations on information handling that we must recognize
What Information We Collect and Why We Collect It
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Personally identifiable information refers to information that lets us know who you are. You may choose to provide personal identifiable information through our website. Here are the ways in which you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit.
- Information you provide to us through our Website We collect your personal information through our website when you choose to provide that information. For example, if you:
- Submit information through the “Contact” page
- Register on our website, or
- Respond to communications from us
- Email address
- Phone number, or
- Mailing address
- Information you provide to us through our mobile application and Lifetime Medical Record Our mobile application and Lifetime Medical Record collect your personal information when you create a new account:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Anonymous Information that we automatically collect when you use our Services
- Web Logs and Analytics Information: We record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) or other device addresses or ID numbers as well as browser type, Internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. We and our analytics providers also collect and store analytics information when you use our Services to help us improve our Services.
- Aggregated Data: We collect aggregate inquiries for internal reporting and also count, track, and aggregate each visitor’s activity into our analysis of general traffic flow at our website. To make sure this happens, we may merge information about you into aggregated group data. In some cases, we may remove personal identifiers from personal information and maintain it in aggregate form that may later be combined with other information to generate anonymous, aggregated statistical information. That anonymous group data may be shared with our affiliates, business partners, service providers and/or vendors; if it is shared, we will not disclose your individual identity.
How We Use Information We Collect and When We Disclose It
We never share your medical information – you always decide how your medical information is shared. When you use our Lifetime Medical Record you decide who you want to be able to see your medical information (ex: spouse, family members, caregivers, etc.).
We do not sell your information to anyone.
We may share information where required by law.
We may share information under confidentiality agreements with third-party vendors that help us provide services to you. These third-party vendors may include companies that:
- Provide research services
- Provide marketing services
- Provide cloud hosting services
- Provide website hosting services
- Analyze data and usage of Azuba Health Services
- Provide support and maintenance services for Azuba Health Services
- Provide legal, regulatory, audit and other professional advisory services.
These third-party vendors may use your personal information to assist us in our operations. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share your information.
We may create anonymous or aggregate personal information and share that data only in a non-personally identifiable manner in order to assist organizations approved by us that conduct health research. This information does not identify you individually.
We may share or transfer your information (including your personal information) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. We will notify you of such a change in ownership or transfer of assets by posting a notice on our website.
The Steps We Take to Protect Your Information
NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET OR ANY WIRELESS NETWORK CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond Azuba’s control
- The security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Services cannot be guaranteed
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party
Azuba is committed to storing data entrusted to the company in the most secure manner possible. We store your all personal and medical information and other data using industry standard physical, technical and administrative safeguards to secure data against foreseeable risks such as unauthorized access, use, disclosure, destruction or modification. Azuba has designed our Lifetime Medical Record network to be as secure and reliable as possible for all users; however, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from our website or via email cannot be guaranteed.
Certain Service Limitations on Information Handling That We Must Recognize
- Under Age 13: Our website and our mobile application are not designed for or marketed to children under 13 years of age. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal or medical information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with such information, please contact us at [email protected].
- Minors under 18 years of age: You may have the personal information that has provided to us through our website or our mobile application deleted by sending an email to [email protected] requesting deletion.
- Important Note: we will make every reasonable effort to comply with the requests described above. However, we cannot guarantee that a request for deletion of personal or medical information will result in complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all Azuba Health systems.
International Users: Our Services are hosted in the United States and intended for users located within the United States. If you choose to use the Azuba Health Lifetime Medical Record System from other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you by transferring your information into the United States for storage and processing, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Azuba Health customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected].